Wednesday 27 March 2013

Finding me, no?

"People travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering."
St Augustine

Bereavement has forced me to think about myself and take a look at my life. I am so lucky to have my husband and daughter, a loving family and supportive friends.

These past five months, I have wrangled with the rawest emotions and found latent inner strength.

I am making changes: taking time for my family and for myself; thinking closer to home. I am taking a step back from life's fast-lane for a sedate drive along a country road. I wonder what I will discover along the way?

I am determined not to pass myself by.

No comments:

Post a Comment